Tuesday, November 15, 2005

If you are not automatically redirected, click here.

Alright, if this is how it has to be done, then I shall.
Go check out my photoblog, currently titled, 'You Don't Have to Say Cheese' and sub-titled 'You Have to Drop By and Leave Comments.' Currently just me and a Phantom float by.
After this stick, I think I will offer you some carrot: Most of them are rather good images, will appeal to most of your senses and there are free cookies on the site! Naahh, I'm trying too hard. Do me a favour, folks, just click here, will ya?

x

3 Comments:

Blogger radiantbear said...

U cud have said said.. check my photo blog..

hey if u get time check mine too

http://photoyerevan.blogspot.com

u never blog hop do u?

11:45 pm

 
Blogger Houseowner said...

nanyaar

but i thought that is just what i said! :)

hmmm... bloghopping? hmmmm....

cheers!
ramya

6:05 pm

 
Blogger Enchanted Mind said...

ROTFL....
as we say "Avuthu pottu sirikaren" !!! LOL !!!

Well, know what, Phantom is known to lurk arnd dark corners.....dont thro light.....u can never catch him ;-) JK!!!

Well, I guess u shd make the photoblog more interesting with detailed writing along with it.....Yeah, I know.....its difficult right, for a " A journo, as busy as they come"
"A techie, as lazy errr busy as they come"
Now thats y I havent still done my trip pics....bim-bam is ignored for too long now *sob sob* Me too...
Note:BTW, the word verification says "mjnrexnq" and IDK if its capital X/small x....Gosh, I need glasses...
Take pity on me, pls !!!

11:01 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

|