Saturday, April 08, 2006

NOISE!

Remember the Blank Noise project? Well, I've wondered why Chennai was not a part of it.
Now, finally, Blank Noise is here, not merely virtually, but in flesh and blood. Exactly how much flesh and blood, we decide by turning up at:

Woodlands Cafe, Narada Gana Sabha, April 14, 2005 at 7 p.m. and

NOT

Barista, Khader Nawaz Khan Road, on April 11, 2005 at 7 p.m., as I said before. I think the changes were recent. Thanks Ramkumar for pointing it out.

And yes, we'd appreciate it if you could make some noise, about the cause, of course.

To get it from the horse's mouth, check Blank Noise's Call for Volunteers

And no, I don't think we meant just the ladies! The gents, who agree with us, can also turn up.

P.S. I'm not in town on 14th. Travel plans fixed a week ago, so I don't think that can be changed. What a pity, I was SO looking forward to going to the meeting on 11th.

x

8 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Ramya thats great news, Good Luck

11:39 pm

 
Blogger Diana Sahu said...

I will surely be there

12:04 pm

 
Blogger Nirmala. said...

me too will be there. address in detail plz.

1:53 pm

 
Blogger twip said...

oh thats nice!
wish I was in chennai now:(

3:36 am

 
Blogger radiantbear said...

Hey Ramya.,
Commenting after a long while., how have you been?
Awesome news Chennai needs this, and I really am happy that it is finnaly there. Oh yes I blogged about it. Check it out sometime., also i think that you need to join that Chennai metro blog., it wud neat to see you write there.

Cheers,
NY?

3:37 pm

 
Blogger hari said...

Hi Ramya,

Definitely a very important necessary movement for Chennai. My heart and soul will always be there for this endaevour.

I saw the programme as 11th in the morning and now it is 14th. Me too not in town during the weekend. But would definitely like to do my bit to whatever extent I may be useful.

3:59 pm

 
Blogger Sathish said...

Priorities...

3:33 pm

 
Blogger Wild Reeds said...

Awesome. All the best for the project.

4:42 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

|