Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Sowmya

Thennavan tells us Sowmya is no more. I knew Sowmya as a blogger, in fact, she was among my first few blogger 'friends'. Despite this brief interlude, the characteristic bon hommie of the blog weighs down my heart with grief at the passing away of an old blogmate.
May the Force be with her family and husband. I know they were fortunate to know that brave woman better than I did.


* * *

I'm off to the Philippines for a week. Unlikely I am going to be able to update while I'm there, because there is going to be hectic work. So meet you all in a week.

x

4 Comments:

Blogger Swahilya Shambhavi said...

Though I wish to say something, I have no words.

7:52 pm

 
Blogger Sriram said...

I literally swallowed my heart when i got that mail from thennavan. Words fail me. I dont know what to say.

4:17 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Akka,
All de best! Take care and do try to collate info. about that part of the world sufficient enough to post on!
Cheers,
Ravi

10:30 am

 
Blogger Krishna Kumar. S said...

Hey Ramya

I don't know who this friend is. Parting is difficult as Emily D wrote. Anyway, thought i would just leave my imprint on your blog after we talked this afternoon. Have linked you on my blog roll.

Cheers
kk

10:16 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

|