Thursday, May 26, 2005

Hello, Mr. Clinton!

I'm hoping to be able to say that sometime tomorrow.
Early tomorrow morning I'm taking a bus, along with some UN staff, to drive down to Nagapattinam, to cover former US President Bill Clinton's visit to the tsunami-hit town for The Hindu.
I'll be back late Saturday and hopefully have a tale to tell!

I know it's part of the job, but what the hell!
Yaaaaaaaaaaaeeeeeeaaaay !!!
Just in case you haven't figured out how excited I am! :)

* * *

I've booked my Honda Activa, finally. However, since I will settle for nothing but BLACK, I have to wait until June 7. I don't have an option, but I'm hoping the wait turns out to be worth its delay.

* * *

I don't really have to do this, but I kind of like the number three. :)

x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|