Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Cock-a-doodle-dont-do

Doodle failed. It was not a fine day when all our chat windows closed, all by them selves.
The Doodle is Dead. Long Live the Doodle.
R.I.P.

But some good comes of everything, I guess, and the grass is greener on the other side. Which is why I have that fancy green-to-match-my-skin shout box now. I am tempted to think it looks better than before. And, it works. At least for now. If it does stop, we'll find something to thwart the system again.
In the web, there are always many ways.

* * *

I'm amazed by the utter lack of self preservation among a couple of boys who stopped traffic on Mount Road, as they chased each other on Chennai's busiest arterial road. They could have died. And they were probably only 9 or 10 years old.
Thankfully, I dont have to say Rest In Peace at the end of this post. But they might not be so lucky another day.

* * *

I've got just above a 20,000 hits. It took me six months and all of you to get here.
This is not going to be an anniversary post yet, there are six more months to go, but bloggers all, thanks for stopping by and adding value to my current obsession. :)

x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|