Friday, June 24, 2005

Book tagged!

Sriram, folks, is one helluva persistent guy! :)

Total number of books I own:

Jeez! I wouldn't know. Between 800 and 1000, perhaps. Maybe more!

Total number of books given to others and never came back :

Hmmm... It has been a long life. But I cannot remember any book that did not come back! I pursue them all with a dogg-ear-ed persistence! WOW!

Total number of books flicked from others:

Just one (in living memory) The Book of Rugby Jokes.

Last book I bought :

For myself: The collected works of O.V.Vijayan, Purple Sea by Ambai
For others: The Monk who Sold his Ferrari, The Alchemy of Desire and Bill Clinton's 'My Life'

I'm currently reading:

Prince of Ayodhya (Have been reading in fits and starts) by Ashok Banker
Behold: Here's Poison by Georgette Heyer
Encounter the Enlightened- Conversations with Jaggi Vasudev

Five books that mean a lot to me:

The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
Sophie's Choice by William Styron
Swami and Friends by R.K.Narayan
Roots and Queen by Alex Haley
To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich by William Shirer (O.K, that's six, but what the hell!)

x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|